Monday, October 11, 2010

Just a quick update : )

It was a great birthday weekend surrounded by good food, family and friends. My sis cooked a fabulous steak for the family Saturday night, my Dad made Gage and I a really nice dinner complete with a very cute cake..and although it was one of the more melow birthdays I have ever had..it was really nice. Sunday my mom made a really good home cooked, stick to your ribs kind of meal that put both Gage and I in a food coma. Our tummies were happy campers : ) Dustin surprised me with a new fancy smancy Nikon camera for my birthday and I LOVE it! He done good again : )


I continue to feel our little peanut moving around in there. I am starting to get used to his schedule already. He is active about every 3 hours now. Guess I had better sleep while I can. Dustin has been able to feel him moving around. His movements are still really light and you have to be patient to feel him kick externally...but its there!


I thought I would post a quick synopsis of what is going on with Gage right now and how much he has grown...followed by a recent pic of my tummy! This was the 21 week update..I am now at 22 weeks! Happy reading....


Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better.


My tummy at 21 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment