Friday, May 13, 2011

Dreams about G....

I received my weekly TGIF email from my Dad today. He is evidently suffering from Gage withdrawals. My Dad has a long standing history of having very vivid dreams. Most of his dreams are about food, with the occasional dream about his grandbaby : ) When Gage was still in my tummy, my Dad had a dream that his house flooded and Gage came in the "game room" at my Dad's and told him he could come live with us. In that dream Gage was about 3 or 4 years old with sandy brown hair and a very inquisitive look. My Dad still remembers to a "t" what the little boy looked like. I guess we will have to wait and see if it comes true

See email below, Happy Friday!

I had a dream last night about Gage. He was sitting in a deer stand hunting with me, there was only one window straight in front of us and a long view of a clear cut with a line of trees. He may have been about 2 years old but was talking a lot. He was still small and sitting in my lap, his head was bigger than the rest of him. LOL. I told him we need to sit still and be quiet….

There were deer and all sorts of critters all over the place.

Everything that moved he would turn his head up and look at me and say: Gurmps! What’s zat? Gurmps! What’s zat? Gurmps! What’s zat? Gurmps! What’s zat? Gurmps! What’s zat?



Too cute.

I may need to rethink my choice of names as a grandparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment